[at-l] Weekend hike & tent poles

>>snip<<
Last Saturday Gutsy and I hiked Table Rock Mountain in NW SC.  That's
the
third time in eight days.  It's only five miles from home, and we
consider it our
playground.  It's about 7 miles round trip with about 2000 feet
elevation
gain.  The weather was gorgeous--near 60 degrees and clear.  I wore my
running
singlet going up.
>>snip<<

Howdy, neighbors!
We only live about a half hour from there, we've both spent lots of time
on this hill, wrongway more than me, but I've done a fair number of
climbs there, might have even seen each other and not know it?

The Loopers
<<Frank and Squeaky>>
Pickens County, SC :)