[at-l] SRMC 2004 (ATC) - Spruce Pine, NC

Are any of you planning to attend the Southern Regional Management Committee
Meeting in Spruce Pine, NC?  It will be held the weekend of March 19 to 21.

I'll be there with Rich, and then we'll visit his mom in PA, before heading
to the ALDHA Spring Meeting.  (Last year we had to suddenly change our plans
and miss the ALDHA Spring Meeting, because of a death in my family.  But we
should be there this year.)

So, please let me know if you're planning to attend the SRMC meeting.  I
think I already know who to expect to see at the ALDHA Spring Meeting.  I'm
already looking forward to seeing ya'll too, of course! :-)

And, I'd like to meet some more of you wonderful at-l hiker folks! :-)

Cheryl / Swamp Blar