[at-l] felix's e-mail re making a diff - oh, and some picsfrom our wild ...

You know, two or three years ago, we did have this conversation about hot and cold water, but in a different context.  I get annoyed at how much water we waste waiting for the water to get hot for our showers.  Kahley (where is she when we need her?!) said that they somehow saved the water for their garden, I think.  And she and her husband were getting some kind of special water heater that was environmentally friendly, but I don't remember what it was.  When we were hiking the Camino, we noticed that a lot of places in Spain had small water heaters hanging above  the sinks, so that there wasn't so much wasted cold water.

anklebear

"You don't have to know anything about the outdoors to hike the A.T.  It's sort of idiot proof."   Emiko Fergusson