[at-l] Trail Food, How do you carry 7 days

Shane wrote:
>>I am certainly *not* here to engage in petty drivel or to lay my dick on
>>the table and proclaim that it's bigger than anybody elses.
> You mean like now?

No, Shane, had I wanted to lay my dick on the table, I would have
actually stated how many thru's I've done, or that I've hiked the Great
Wall, or how many models I've slept with, or how many times I've climbed
  over 20K feet.  Again, none of which is important.

Reference E.Erikson and his theory on the 8 stages of social development.

As far as petty drivel goes, I suppose I should take my own advice.
http://www.kens.com/arguing.jpg

>>I know that a lot of what I do doesn't work for other people, so there's
>>no need for me to tell other they're wrong for thinking or doing what
>
> I don't recall ever doing that.  In fact, I've stated more than a few times
> on this list that I'm not really a very good backpacker.  I'm just a
> wandering bum.

It's funny how you took that as a personal attack.  It wasn't directed
at you; it's actually an inside joke with another list member, albeit
somewhat relevant......

> I prefer most of the
> time to argue similarities.

That's because you're a nutcase overly concerned with your own narcissism?