[at-l] Trail Food, How do you carry 7 days

No, Shane, I do in fact "get it".

The difference is that I simply don't care if somebody else thinks I'm
"right"

Hiking every other step on your right foot, or hiking every other step
on your left foot.  Yes, there's a difference, but the bottom line is
still the same. Who the fuck cares?

Much the same on the gear "discussion"