[at-l] Trail Food, How do you carry 7 days

Why am I here?
I'm doing another thru in '04, and I want to "meet" the class before I
show up for the first day of school.

I am certainly *not* here to engage in petty drivel or to lay my dick on
the table and proclaim that it's bigger than anybody elses.

I'll even go so far as to say that after thousands of miles of hiking, I
still don't know what the hell I'm doing.  I know what works for me, but
I know that a lot of what I do doesn't work for other people, so there's
no need for me to tell other they're wrong for thinking or doing what
works for them.  Rather betrays the HYOH theory.

Somebody with whom I've been conversing all afternoon just sent me this
that seems pretty relevant:

	"I hate to see people (who I think are mostly very good people
	otherwise) spend a lot of time arguing with one another because
	of differences in ideology and personality.  It just seems so
	wasteful to me...."

There's your answer, Shane.  It's not to argue about differences, but
rather to congeal around a common interest.