[at-l] OT Business as bad as governement

In a message dated 8/12/2003 9:13:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
nealb@midlandstech.edu writes:

> Bank of America's attitude?  Ho-hum.

I HATE Bank of America. I don't care if they ARE on every street corner. A
lot of good that is if you can't get anything done.

Give me Washington Mutual and all their goofy commercials.  AT LEAST I can
cash a check with no problems.  And get a lollipop.

I miss local banks the most, though.  I'm afraid to use one, afraid it will
be scooped up by (YIKES) Bank of America.

GoVols