[at-l] OT Business as bad as governement

I hate the Bank of America too, they took over the bank we used for years.
My kids had accounts in the old bank and the policy was that they we not
charged any fees on the accounts since they were younger than 18. When the
takeover occurred we noticed that about a year later the kids money was all
gone. The B of A was charging big fees. When the kids called up to find out
what was happening they were essentially told: "tough luck to you!".

I told the kids to make up a couple of signs saying "Bank of America Steals
kids Money" and go down on the very busy street outside the bank  and picket
them. Within minutes the bank manager was out there and after threatening to
have them arrested they got half of their money back, but we moved all our
accounts elsewhere.

Bryan

"Si vis pacem para bellum"

    Bank of America's attitude?  Ho-hum
  .

  I HATE Bank of America. I don't care if they ARE on every street corner. A
lot of good that is if you can't get anything done.

  Give me Washington Mutual and all their goofy commercials.  AT LEAST I can
cash a check with no problems.  And get a lollipop.

  I miss local banks the most, though.  I'm afraid to use one, afraid it
will be scooped up by (YIKES) Bank of America.

  GoVols