[at-l] OT Now banks

Agreed...do they still have those "non-customer" lines in their branches?  I walked into one a couple of years ago and placed myself (alone) in the non-customer line as I did not have an account and I had to cash a check a friend had given me for a job I did for him.  I was the next in line...until three "customers" walked in.  I had to wait through all of them--and there was only one teller waiting on the line.  I was fumed when I got up there...talked to the branch manager on my way out and basically said that was a pretty shabby way to treat people.  If I were a customer I would not tolerate it--I would let all the non-customers go first  thereby pissing off the customers--and I won't ever be a customer of BOA.
Jackie
PS I am a former banker--much more proud of the former than the banker!

  :16 AM Eastern Standard Time, nealb@midlandstech.edu writes:

    Bank of America's attitude?  Ho-hum
  .

  I HATE Bank of America.