[at-l] Re: In-line-water filter?

Chainsaw,

We have both the Aqua Mira and Bota and love them.  I talked to a couple of
folks at the Blueberry Patch during Thruhiker season and they were talking
about how much they "disliked" their Safewater.  I checked out one of theirs
and could certainly understand why they did not like them as they were so
slow and bulky.  The Bota and Aqua Mira seem more efficient to me and are
made differently.  They only have the one filter on the top and, when you
squeeze them, the water comes out at a much faster pace.  Yet they are still
99.9 effective against Cryptosporidium and Giardia.  If the water that you
fill is especially yucky, you just strain with your bandana as usual.

Maybe you can return yours and get one of the other kind.  Good luck!
Hummingbird

---