[at-l] Keeping it a hiking discussion?

In a message dated 7/9/2003 10:00:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
spiriteagle99@hotmail.com writes:

> Hang in there, Kelly -
>
> Walk softly,

I think we all, meaning the people currently posting to the list, need to get
out and HIKE.  I did, and feel much better, and feel more capable of
contributing to the hiking part of the list, and less of the "campfire" mumbo jumbo.
Like I've told others off list, I was just throwing a temper tantrum, and that
I had Post Vacation Stress Disorder.  I really, really did NOT want to leave
Rogersville.  And I really don't want to leave the list.

For the record, I read EVERY SINGLE POST and don't respond simply because I
feel inadequate to post an intelligent response.  I am learning, though.  Once
I do a thru-hike, I'm sure my posts will be way more trail related.  I'm
hanging in there, Jim.  Only two more years and I'll be posting journal entries
like a deranged writer.

GoVols