From: KellyGoVols@aol.com
To: spiriteagle99@hotmail.com ; at-l@backcountry.net
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 10:14 PM
Subject: Re: [at-l] Keeping it a hiking discussion?

In a message dated 7/9/2003 10:00:56 PM Eastern Standard Time, spiriteagle99@hotmail.com writes:

  Hang in there, Kelly -

  Walk softly,

I think we all, meaning the people currently posting to the list, need to get out and HIKE.  I did, and feel much better, and feel more capable of contributing to the hiking part of the list, and less of the "campfire" mumbo jumbo.  Like I've told others off list, I was just throwing a temper tantrum, and that I had Post Vacation Stress Disorder.  I really, really did NOT want to leave Rogersville.  And I really don't want to leave the list.

For the record, I read EVERY SINGLE POST and don't respond simply because I feel inadequate to post an intelligent response.  I am learning, though.  Once I do a thru-hike, I'm sure my posts will be way more trail related.  I'm hanging in there, Jim.  Only two more years and I'll be posting journal entries like a deranged writer.

GoVols