[at-l] Best Trail name story

Sparky wrote:
at camp  I gave it the 30+ good pumps,  turned that baby on,
struck a match and I remember a huge fire ball and  flames shooting out of
it
like a flame thrower.  I mean it was spitting out gas and flames
everywhere... I was beating the flames out so I did not catch the forest on
fire and finally disconnected the hose and let it die down... Pride
obliterated, no hair on either arms or but luckily no burns at all, ... Thus
my son called me Sparky!

In 2001 I met a thru who had a similar encounter with his MSR. He was called
Waco.

-Beegfut