[at-l] 03 thoughts

--
Today... finally I got it all together and am looking at 32 pounds without
food or water. I have a heavy pack (Kelty West Coast)   and a heavy tent
(Clip Flashlight)and a full length thermarest.

But these are the things that have been with me for years and you get
attached to these things. In your hiking expereinces yuo kinda  feel these
things are part of the DREAM. Kinda like dancing with the one who brought
you.

I am not a small guy myself. I am very mentally prepared and anxious. I will
pay the price I figure for a few weeks in the beginning. But I will
percevere(sp) (endevor to). I spent the summer of 69 at Parris Island so I
feel I can handle.

Ron/ High Anxiety 2003            starting on 3/22/03

                                                I plan on catching the  WENCH
and LITE SHOE

                                                 a tortoise and hare fantasy