[at-l] - AT "spooks" - My Contribution

I still have my springer stone; it is waiting patiently to make it to
the top of Lady K someday soon! :)

thru-thinker

[who seriously still wants to know if what he saw on the Trail just
south of the Shennies in 2001 has any significance to Wiccans or any
other group . . . no offense meant, but my humor and curiosity remain at
their usual, manic levels! :)]