[at-l] - AT "spooks" - My Contribution

--
AThiker@smithville.net writes:

> or where Felix has
> > walked.  ;)

when Jan and I were hiking the long trail this summer we stopped to take in
the view on Harmon Hill.  We sat quietly for a while letting the fact set in
that after a year of planning and a loooong ride to vermont we finally were
hiking.  After a while Jan turned to me and said, "Do you realize the history
of this spot"?  It is possible that Felix rested on this very rock.  I was
silent in awe.  :>))

Now that was Spooky

Clyde