[at-l] GA RUCK

Once again, I'm sorry I've missed the festivities of the GA RUCK!  Last
year, over 40 2001 hikers and friends held an informal "RUCK" of their
own close to Amicalola State Park in a lodge-type facility that had a
hot tub, shower room, tenting spots, and a main lodge with a kitchen,
couple of bed rooms, and a big, old-fashioned fireplace in the main room
with lots of floor space for sleeping.  There also were several outlying
cabins.  For the life of me I cannot recall the name of the place right
now, but will dig it up, along with a phone number, and post it in the
near future . . . if anyone is good at searching the archives, I posted
the name of the place back in early 2001 . . .

thru-thinker