[at-l] GA Ruck

Well, Plodder, in many societies/ organizations/ institute/ cultures/
civilization/ etc it is impolite, against custom/ tradition/ law, verboten,
unthinkable, taboo, etc to speak after the chair/ sovereign/ supreme ruler/
head honcho/ etc has spoken at the end of a get-together/ a meeting/ a
gathering -- (or in this case a ruck).  Hence, the term "Had The Last Word."

Now as the GA RUCK Czar has spoken and in the process of the "Last Word"
said that "[the] GA RUCK Czar-ship will need to be passed on to less time
stressed fans" one might feel the need to restrain one's desire to comment -
less one offend his retiring Czarship, or be perceived as having assumed the
Czarship by having boldly gone where none others dare to go and have taken
the last word, oneself.  ;-)}

Chainsaw

Disclaimer - this is not a comment on the GA RUCK but a simple reflection on
your question.  However, where I to have comment on the GA RUCK I would have
reflected on:

- Lots of good comradeship,

- Lots and lots of good food,

- Show and tell of tent, hammock, scs stove, pot cozy, etc,

- Some gear swapping/selling (including the Packa, great prices on dried
food, packs),

- One virtual and one on-hands "tuckerizing,"

- Two great slide shows (CDT & PCT)

- Quite a few tall tales,

- Some singing,

- Etc.

However, I feel inhibited by his Czarships summary closing remarks.  So,
alas I'll be making make no such post.