[at-l] Last night on TV

--
Hey Jer
Did you watch American Idol last night?  What a hoot!  Where do they get
these people?  Hell, I could belt out a tune better'n half of them!  I was
flipping channels, and came across this stupid show, and some girl was on the
stage, moaning and groaning like she was in PAIN!  The looks on the judge's
faces was comical.  I thought I would crack up!  Don't these people know they
can't sing a lick?  Don't they have people in their lives that love them
enough to tell them to give it up?  I was singing once, and Kenny asked me
what I did with all that money. "What money," I asked.  "The money your
mother gave you for singing lessons!"  Keep it in the car or shower.

Aah law, I watched the whole thing for comedic purposes.  It was either that
or Joe Millionaire or the Bachelorette or the Real World on MTV.  Good grief,
I gotta buy a book.

Kelly