[at-l] I've got SOBO on my mind...

I doubt I will be available next year to do any planning for 2004.
There is no reason to expect the demise of the GA RUCK, although we
might see a geographic move to SC, NC, TN or such.

If you are less inclined toward summer hiking, you might want to find a
way to do a summer section further north, particularly to test your
skills with flies, noseeums and mosquitos.

Bill...