[at-l] I've got SOBO on my mind...

--- Orange Bug <orangebug74@yahoo.com> wrote:

> If you are less inclined toward summer hiking, you
> might want to find a
> way to do a summer section further north,
> particularly to test your
> skills with flies, noseeums and mosquitos.

I've lived 3 times in south Florida.  Believe I can
hold my own with the noseeums and mosquitoes with no
further testing.

Regarding black flies, wasn't it my understanding that
late July was past their *season* in Maine?  Does this
mean I won't hit them, or, they will be decreased to
survivable?

Delita