Re[2]: [at-l] National Parks and Snowmobiles

"... Some folks aren't
> blessed with strong legs and joints, or are too old to actively participate in
> long distance hiking." reports Rusty (I think, someone anyway).

I  never  had  particularly  strong  legs  or  joints.  I'm  inching  toward the
three-quarter century mark. Well I've got a year or so to go. When I walk in the
woods these days I have to carry along a cylinder of oxygen. I say keep the damn
snowmobiles,  ATVs  and  personal water craft out of the national parks (and our
land trust preserves, for that matter.)

Weary