[at-l] Cold Mountain

Chase, my experience with scouts (as one and as a hiker) has been a bit
different. I suspect that a call/letter to your local Scout regional
center about your observations would result in a very specific comment
directed at the troop and the leaders. It would be very helpful if you
knew the town or the troop number.

Church groups are another matter, but sometimes miracles do occur.

Bill...