[at-l] Brown Rice in an alcohol stove.

I suspect that the hour waiting for the rice to finish was longer than
you needed. You can make your recipe more functional by adding jerky,
dried salmon or other meats and veggies. There is no reason that
regular rice wouldn't work with such a procedure, furthering your
options on resupply in trail towns.

BTW, I don't recall receiving your activity ticket for the pot cozy
class.

Bill...
;-P