[at-l] Fw: Appalachian Trail Thru-hikers' Companion

<PRE>I find when visiting hikers facilities along the trail,each hiker interacts
differently with the person running the establishment,some good some bad.It
doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad place.We all have different personalities
so we are bound to have conflicts from time to time.I have had people bad
mouth places that I have had a wonerful experience with.We all react
differently to the same situation.Thats just MHO.tattoogranny