[at-l] Fw: Appalachian Trail Thru-hikers' Companion

Jensine,

=09My suggestion would be to wait until you have heard privately from JohnO=
 before putting this out to the public. Sense it is too late for that I thi=
nk we should all refrain from comment until JohnO has replied.
=09Anything further would just be speculation. Emails can be faked, I get t=
hem all the time with return addresses manipulated. More often emails are m=
iss interpreted, partially cause not many of us are expert writers (especia=
lly not me). We know there is one self promoting individual out there who o=
ften speaks against the ATC, ALDHA and ATL. That is all just more speculati=
on.
=09Now I think it would be fine to discuss a rating system for hiker servic=
es. Lets just not speculate on this individual incident till we hear from J=
ohnO.
=09JohnO is a fine individual, a friend and trusted official of ALDHA. When=
 he returns from his hike perhaps he will have something to add.

chase