[at-l] Earl Grey

Casey, (and any prospective '03-er),

Do you know about the '03 Thru-Hikers 'bonding" group over on Yahoo? Please
join. It's alot of fun, and we are getting to know each other some before we
step foot on the Trail. We discuss absolutely nothing of substance, other
than Ted's leisure suit or Russ's crippling infirmities. (Why, Ted has
become an icon! And Teresa French has a wit to die for And Russ the
Gimp...and Art... and Anna... and Damien... and Wendy ... and...)
 Can't have too many friends looking out for one on the Trail!
It's the HikersRUs group on Yahoo. Hope you'll sign on.
Best in '03,
Jan