[at-l] Earl Grey

--
Has anyone ever thru-hiked the trail with a computer? I have some
professional curiousity on this matter and I plan on thru-hiking in
March. I'm interested in lightweight wearable computers (of the under 1
pound variety) and this would be perhaps the ultimate test of one.
Unfortunately, all the wearable stuff is expensive, so I probably won't
have the finances for a project like this.

I've heard that coffee is taboo on the trail, but is it because of
caffeine or that it drys you out? As Lofty Wiseman says, "Tea quenches
the thirst - coffee aggravates it."

Thanks,
Casey