[at-l] Myers-Briggs

--
At 05:05 PM 9/14/2002 -0700, Orange Bug wrote:

>There was an informal, uncontrolled and poorly designed study to test
>this a few years ago. Da Redhead, Kahley or some other sadist,
>suggested folks take the MB test and publicize their results. As I
>recall, there was no significant trend.

I asked my wife - a licensed psychologist and Ph.D. -
about the Myers-Briggs test.  It seems she has a rather
low opinion of this particular test; apparently there's
not much validation for its results (in contrast to,
for example, WAIS or MMPI.)

When I went to the web page that Wilderness cited,
I rummaged through the 'P' categories, and felt like
I was reading an astrological column.

rafe b.
aka terrapin
--