[at-l] Myers-Briggs

--
In a message dated 09/14/02 8:20:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rafe.bustin@verizon.net writes:

> I asked my wife - a licensed psychologist and Ph.D. -
> about the Myers-Briggs test.  It seems she has a rather
> low opinion of this particular test; apparently there's
> not much validation for its results (in contrast to,
> for example, WAIS or MMPI.)

Ya'll are bringing back memories.  Several years ago, our group at work was
evaluated (God only knows why as we are an ecclectic group and not easily
pigeon holed) using Myers-Briggs.  I'm an A quadrant dominant, as I recall,
Jeffersonian Einsteinian type, whatever the heck that means (I always thought
I was a Scottish Ohioan Taurus type).  <VBG>

Black&blue