Re[2]: [at-l] Dude, The Rash

Mercury hasn't been available for topical skin treatments for a few
decades, although elemental mercury in dental amalgams for fillings
persists (theoretically without harm). The ingredients in Bag Balm show it
to be a salve with a petroleum jelly base that is kind to tender skin, and
a good competitive product to Udder Creme.

I believe the Mad Hatter suffered without benefit of modern diagnostic or
therapeutic resources.

OrangeBug