Re[2]: [at-l] Dude, The Rash

">Bag Balm is a miracle cure....So where do you get this magical stuff?"

 Bag  balm  used  to  be sold in farm supply places. Lately I've seen it in some
 garden supply places.

 The  original  formula  and I think the current formula contains quite a bit of
 mercury and was labeled not to be used on humans. Despite this, a lot of people
 have  used  it  over the years. I don't know if symptoms of mercury poison have
 developed.  I  understand  the  mad hatter in Alice in Wonderland suffered from
 mercury poisoning.

 Perhaps OB can enlighten us.

 Weary