[at-l] Responsible use of soap {WAS Re: help me with mygear list - please}

Saline is excellent to wash/flush eyes. You can do the same with somewhat
less comfort with water. A Platypus bladder's exit tubing is obvious for
lavage. If you wear contacts, I'd deal with the extra weight and bring the
saline drops.

OrangeBug