From: "W F Thorneloe" <thornel@attglobal.net>
To: "Linda Benschop" <athummingbird@tds.net>
Cc: <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2002 11:34 AM
Subject: Re: [at-l] Atlanta shopping

Cub Foods went under about a year ago. Ingles in No Ga has the best variety
of dried meats. Mexican markets often have the best supplies of dried
spices and veggies, shrimp and other fish. There are  so many grocery
chains in Georgia that the little ones struggle to find a niche. Ethnic
foods are among the niches, but the chains have begun to identify those
opportunities to snuff out competition.

OrangeBug