[at-l] Need Advice - Maine Hotels/Hostels

  Now I'd like to get specific about places you stayed
> and liked (or didn't like).
>
> Also do they runs shuttles?  Slack packing?
>
> Andover

Pine Ellis - highly recommend.  Great hosts, Paul & Eileen.  Will do long
shuttles, and slackpacking.

> Caratunk

I stayed with Steve Longely -the "ferryman"  Great guy, and a nice spot.
He's off the trail so you have to contact him by phone - I used the one at
the little eatery on the highway.   He'll come pick you up.  There's also a
B&B near the trail, and I hear it's very nice.  Don't know the name.

Ron