[at-l] Need Advice - Maine Hotels/Hostels

I would appreciate advice for good Hotels/Hostels in these possible stops we
may make on our upcoming section hike.  We probably won't stop at each and
every town on the list but I would like to have the option to stay at any of
them.  When I asked before some replies said something like "lots of good
places in Andover".  Now I'd like to get specific about places you stayed
and liked (or didn't like).

Also do they runs shuttles?  Slack packing?

Andover
Rangeley
Stratton
Caratunk