[at-l] where to get a crosscut saw

The Sawvivor will take out a surpisingly large piece of lumber, about as
large as I'd wish to tangle with when I'm out working by myself. There's
lots of clearance between the blade and the top of the frame, not like
those dinky triangular saws where half the blade is rendered useless. The
nicest parts are that it weighs so little, takes up almost no space when
packed, and is so sharp it makes short work of most limbs and small
blowdown.

skeeter