Re[4]: [at-l] RE: Why the Grand Unification Theory - isn't

Well, folks who have been listening know that nothing is truly easy. First I had
to beg people for $200,000 to buy the 250 acres, and then help build eight miles
of trails.

However,  as I grow old and decrepit, it's nice to know that for that particular
block  of  land  people  will  have to fight to damage it, rather than having to
fight to protect it.

However,  I've  also learned, as you've recently discovered, asking for money is
not a popular endeavor. I greatly appreciated your efforts. The list desperately
needed a time-out from the escalating rancor.

Bob