[at-l] Grand Unification Theory

Yet, they _are_ seeing America much more than the couch potatoes. They do
have to get off the interstate and they do have to deal with the locals.

Some would say that we are not seeing America, just crawling over rocks and
walking along ridge lines. We often go for days without seeing anyone other
than other hikers or hiking suppliers. Similar things can be said of
golfers, kayakers, fishers, Deadheads and others.

I don't pity anyone who gets off the couch and out of their comfort zone.

OrangeBug