From: kwokkwok [mailto:kwokx2@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 9:36 AM
To: at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [at-l] (OT) Whole powdered milk

Sorry to post off-topic here, but I noticed the other day that Nestles sells
a powdered whole milk actually suitable for drinking not just cooking.  It
is in the Spanish food section, so I am not sure it is readily available in
alot stores depending upon how Nestles markets the product.  Up to now, all
there was was nonfat milk, which is OK, but whole milk is better for all
those trail menu items like pudding, coffee creamer  and milk and cookies.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---