Re[2]: [at-l] Respect For AT Wildness Values

LOL, how odd the judge disagrees with you:

"For the reasons stated, the Court holds that Forest Service's
cancellation of the Bald Mountain timber sale was arbitrary, capricious
and without rational basis, "

http://www.contracts.ogc.doc.gov/fedcl/opinions/98opin/94-411C.html

The USFS fabricated data just like the Lynx study. The judge awarded the
lumber company 9.5 million and they have already paid out 15 million on
other claims. Just another case of the ESA run amuck.

Bryan