Re[2]: [at-l] OT - Very Long - Delete at will - MacKay? no topic, off topic, whatever

"...I  do  not  want  to  be  a part of a list that is little more than a single
"expert"  directing  how  everyone  should  think  about  a  single subject, and
browbeating  (and  worse) those who suggest a broader agenda." says our resident
psychiatrist.

For  God  sakes. Those who do not want to hear RnR need only press a delete key.
It  takes  a  tenth of a second. Those who answer and distort in the process are
the culprits.

Weary