Re[2]: [at-l] OT - Very Long - Delete at will - MacKay? no topic, off topic, whatever

It doesn't even take 10 seconds, Bob. Filters are instantaneous and
avoid having to ever hear directly.

However, there are those who answer and quote the Florida Pharisee. The
list has been well distracted this past year over the unknown one who
you assure us has some history of good works with the AT. So far, the
only distortion I've noted seems to come from the extremes of the
Eastern Seaboard.

I think it is time for the list to move on. I am not willing to blame
the list for the terrorists' actions. I am sorry to see you willing to
play that distorted game.

Bill...