[at-l] OT - Very Long - Delete at will - MacKay? no topic, offtopic, whatever

> For  God  sakes. Those who do not want to hear RnR need only press a delete key.
> It  takes  a  tenth of a second.

	Funny. This is the same argument used by those vermin who waste my time
and energy by sending me tons of spam every day.

> Those who answer and distort in the process are the culprits.
>
> Weary

	Yeah, like those who claim to be the only ones who truly understand the
vision of someone long dead. Where's John Edward when you need him?

	Ron
--

yumitori(AT)montana(DOT)com