[at-l] Spring hiking - a trip report

>From: Jan Leitschuh <janl2@mindspring.com>
>Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 07:40:56 -0400

> > Eat quickly - before dinner gets cold.  Drink hot chocolate quickly -
>before it gets cold.
>
>	I just have to say that I took my GaRuck-made Chainsaw Pot Cozy with me...

OK - reading between the lines, what I meant for you to understand was that
I had to eat and drink before "I" got cold.  LOL  Nothing lasts long enough
out there to bother with a pot cozy in my book.  But some people like to
have a more leasurely dinner perhaps?

> >Step two - using butane
> > lighter prewarmed inside glove, light table on fire.  ...
>
>	This last cold trip, I had good luck with the bottom of a cat food can...

Um, normally, I just light the alcohol IN the stove.  No need for an extra
can.  Like I said, it was an accident the first time.
> > Sleep.  Crawl out of bags and tent.  Pee.  ...
>
>Yah, when someone comes up with a female-friendly solution here, I want to
>know...

We're reviewing the travelmate over in the BackpackGearTest group.  ;-)

Mara
Stitches, GAME99