[at-l] My 2001 AT Adventure Photos Are Up!

Well, if you want the definition of overkill; here it is!  I have burned
up the phone lines uploading 619 - that's right - 619 pictures into my
newly christened, personal gallery on backcountry.net!  [Thanks so much
Ryan for all you do for the AT community!]  Thanks also to those who
helped educate me on how to do this, and got me a password to get
started!
Here's the web address:
http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker2001AT

There are some really good pics; there also are some that the processor
screwed up a bit when transferring them to the CD's that I store them on
here at the house.  As you will see towards the end, I did not complete
my thru - at least not yet!  But I did have an awesome, awesome time
getting from GA to PA, and then hiking and doing trail magic in the
Green and White Mountains!

Hope some of you enjoy looking at these as much as I did experiencing
them!

hike on,

Thru-Thinker