[at-l] Ticks and Pequots

One additional thought; the docs and hikers I have talked to, and what
I've read uniformly indicate that the antibiotic treatment is generally
effective as long as you get treatment within several weeks.  I am not
advocating delay, but wanted to allay the fears of those who might be
under the impression that if you don't figure it out within "x" hours,
you are dead meat . . .

thru-thinker

[who didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night! :)]