[at-l] New thread?

Our Easter week-end didn't quite work out as planned.

We were all set for a 5:30 am vigil, baptism (my youngest granddaughter
Elizbeth), and HC.

We had a house full, in-laws, out-laws, three grandkids, etc.  Folk started
arriving Wednesday.  Tons of food and other goodies safely hidden away.

Then, Friday night, I spent the night hugging the porcelain conveyance.
Assumed it was some sort of bad food.

Then  Easter eve Elizbeth started running a high fever.  At 8:30pm and
102.6*, we called the Priest and godparents-to-be to cancel our part.  By
10:00pm, my wife started throwing up.  Kept it up all night.  My daughter
and granddaughter, home from California, had something like this two weeks
ago -- active throwing up for about 6-8 hours followed by general
queasiness, lack of appetite, and a wrung-out weakness for a few days.  So,
there is hope for them, however looks as if everyone else is in for the
Easter "bug" rather than the Easter bunny.

No one made Church.  No one felt like eating much of anything.  Very
different Easter.

Chainsaw

PS -- Anyone know if a "bug" is contagious two weeks after you are over it?