[at-l] New thread?

At 08:16 PM 3/30/02 -0500, Amy wrote:

>saunterer@jimbullard.org wrote:
>

>>Are you, Wisperlite and I the only ones not hiking?  :-(  The list is
>>awfully quiet.
>
>I'm not hiking.  I was supposed to be but my partner got sick.  I'm
>so bored I'm reduced to reading season six Buffy quotes.  Please,
>start a thread.

Well, with Willie, we're up to 5 of us on-line.  That's a real change from
the 200+ message days we've been seeing.  New thread?  Hmmm?   That's a
challenge.  I haven't gotten my copy of Earl's book so I can't rave about
that.  I did check out the photographer's web site.  That's cool.  Where
were you going to hike?

sAunTerer