[at-l] Threaded GI Events {Was: New thread?}

I'd say the event of 2 weeks ago was simply a coinsidence. It sounds
like a house packed with folks and good and goodies over the past 4
days that something went horribly wrong with some food, and folks got
sick on a staggered schedule.

Gatorade and Pepto sound like they would be real good right now!

Bill...